Jesmond Jam » Jesmond Jam 2012
Jesmond Jam 2012
Doubles: Jonathan Jonas/Bruce McNaughton tied with Neil Roberts/Luke Williams.
Ace Race: Neil Roberts with 2 Aces.
|Mens Open||Round 1||Round 2||Total|
On September the 7th - 9th the Newcastle Disc Golf Club, will be hosting the Jam Packed Weekend. This includes 3 full days of disc golf in the Hunter region.
7th Friday: Doubles at the newly proposed course, Styles point reserve (Rathmines)
8th Saturday: Discraft Ace Race at Jesmond Park
9th Sunday: The Jesmond Jam, on the 4 different tournament layouts.
10am Course Open for Practice
11am Doubles Round Start
1pm Lunch - BYO/Rathmines takeaway shop
2pm Start final 9 doubles
9am Rego open
10am-11am Rolling start of Ace Race
Lunch from about midday
1pm afternoon start
3pm prize presentations
7pm Players dinner - Sinofood Hamilton
9am Players meeting
10am start possibly earlier
1pm Afternoon Round
3pm (finals if required)
3:30 awards and presentation
Doubles will be available for anyone on the Friday at no cost.
1 day (either Saturday or Sunday) - $30
2 days (both Saturday and Sunday) - $50
* Men’s Open division will be an additional $20 for the Jesmond Jam.
What is included in entry costs
Ace Race Day:
- The Discraft Ace Race pack, which includes 2 discs, a super colour mini, and a bag. The exact details of the Ace Race pack are being announced shortly, along with the type of disc, but at a minimum the above will be included.
- BBQ lunch
- Prize pack of Discraft discs for the winner
- Other assorted prizes
- Player Tee Shirt
- Set of Newcastle Minis (driver, mid and putter)
- Prizes for CTP's on both rounds for each division
- Prizes for each division winner and runners up
This will be the best run event in Newcastle to date. Billeting and accommodation options will be available so please contact Neil with any queries about this.
Registration for 1 or both days will be up and running soon.
The Facebook page will also have information on the event schedule, latest updates will be posted there.
The Jesmond Jam will be a PDGA rated round, along with an ADG B-Tier event.